What We Do
Teach Tearmainn provide free and confidential support services to women and children in Kildare and West Wicklow who are or have experienced Domestic Violence and Abuse.
Being in an abusive relationship can be extremely difficult and lonely. Many women blame themselves for causing their partners abusive behaviours. This can lead to many women hiding their experiences of abuse from their friends and loved ones
At Teach Tearmainn, we provide women with a safe and confidential space to share their experiences and explore their options. Our dedicated Support Team provide emotional and practical support to women using an empowerment approach so we will never ask a woman to do anything she does not want to do. You do not need to leave your relationship to use our services. To access our Services or for more information, please call our Helpline on 045-527584
To meet the needs of women and children experiencing Domestic Violence and Abuse, by providing inclusive, supportive and confidential services that empower women and children to live life without fear.
A world where women and children have the right to be and feel safe and happy.
- Women & Children Centered
Notice of A.G.M.
Notice is hereby given that the 2023 Annual General Meeting of Teach Tearmainn Housing Association CLG will be held on:
Friday 23rd June 2023 at 11am,
In Naas Centre, for the following purposes.
To consider and, if thought fit, to pass the following resolutions as ordinary resolutions.
1. Introduction by Chairperson.
2. Establish Quorum
3. To approve the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 23rd March 2022 at 2pm.
4. To receive, consider & adopt the Statement of Accounts for the year ended the 31st of December 2022.
5. To receive & consider the Auditors Report for 2022.
6. To receive & consider the Directors Report for 2022.
7. To appoint Auditors and to authorise the Directors to fix their remuneration.
8. To receive & consider the Chairperson’s Annual Report.
9. To re-elect PT in accordance with Article 32 of our Company Constitution.
10. To approve the appointment of LP as a Director.
11. To transact any other business relevant to the A.G.M.