Teach Tearmainn is grateful for the ongoing support of our community. Whether you want to host a special fundraiser with friends and family, a workplace campaign or a community event on our behalf, we are very appreciative of your support.
The women and their children who seek refuge with us at Teach Tearmainn are always overwhelmed by the compassion and dedication of our supporters. We can’t thank you enough for your commitment to our organisation.
Teach Tearmainn can make use of a variety of types of donations. Perhaps you can come up with some creative ways of making a donation that we haven’t even thought of? By giving in these creative ways, you’re helping the residents of Teach Tearmainn and you may be giving others an idea about how they can help too!
1. One of the best ways to help is to donate Gift Cards for:
– Cinema Tickets (allows the women and children in the Refuge to have a special treat)
– Clothing stores (Dunnes Stores, Penneys, Marks & Spencers, etc.)
– Shoe stores (Clarks, Dunnes Stores, Penneys, etc.)
– Food stores (Tesco, Dunnes Stores, etc.) so food items that are culturally appropriate may be purchased by Refuge residents
2. Having a party? Ask your guests to make a donation to Teach Tearmainn in lieu of gifts.
3. Organise a Clothing or Toiletry Drive on our behalf.
4. Adopt-our-Refuge! Businesses/Organisations may like to contribute by adopting Teach Tearmainn for a particular month each year. By adopting Teach Tearmainn businesses/organisations commit to providing us with the items on our Wish List for their designated month.
If you have a fundraising event that you’d like to arrange or if you’d like more information about our current needs, please give us a call at 045 535178 or email us at email@example.com – we are excited to hear from you!